https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Milk Glass Pitcher, 6x6 Oil

This looks better in person. Last Summer I was searching and searching for a 2 cup pitcher for milk and this was in my cabinet all along. It was Tim's aunt's and when she broke up her house she gave me this. Perfect. It was a real challenge, because the only 'white' is on the little tiny highlights at the top of the pitcher. I've been rigging up a photo area in my studio, and have surrounded it with white sheets, to avoid the glare, but I had to take this photo at home without it because I'd forgotten my camera today.

4 comments:

  1. Another difficult subject Kelley but you tackled it really well! Great job on the pitcher!
    I'd love to have the lighting photog's use because I can never find the right light to take a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the depth in the little creases in the pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kelley!
    oh my goodness!
    it is fabulous!
    i love your work!
    xo
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley, I love the reflection of the pink table cloth on the side of the cut milk glass pitcher! Really well done, and a tough subject too!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails