https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Friday, November 9, 2007

It's A WRAP! End of session



Today was the last day **sniff, sniff** of our workshop. Athena posed as a ballerina in the afternoon. It was very challenging (I love that word, don't you?) but fun. Tomorrow look for the belly dancer (YEAH - you'll check in now, won't you?), that was a blast to paint. I am so sorry for the double post (AND the idential post placed in the Daily Marketplace Blog - DUH - special needs in technology I am...) yesterday. MSW said it wasn't only me. Off to dinner with my new buddy Yvonne and PKR, to thank her for a wonderful week. Thank all of you, too - I miss my 'dailies' and will be back this week!

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job with the figures. I hope we can get a lunch date when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in, Mar! Lunch is a LOCK! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails