https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week #3, Mugshot of Linda Popple, 4x4 Inches, Oil

As Maria Hock sent out the alert:  Week three and we are looking for Linda “the Joker” Popple.  Linda disarms her victims with humor and then shoots with reckless abandon.   Yes, Linda thinks she is funny...but her crimes are very serious.  Please be careful when confronting her.  
Linda was last seen driving off Hilton Head Island wearing a teal sweatshirt and a blue baseball cap driving a red convertible sports car... She was laughing and shaking her camera at the wind.  Authorities followed her until she left them in the dust...
For more information or clues to her whereabouts check out her blog at:
http://lindapopple.blogspot.com/.   She is one tough cookie, as you can see above...

Maria's blog has all of our paintings in a series of slideshows - too cool.....

8 comments:

  1. Kelley, your paintings and writings are witty and fun! I love following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I so love these mugshots and getting a wee bit of the various artist's personalities through your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...she looks tough! Hahaha...great job! Loving these mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wondered what Linda looks like, now I know what a rascally character she really is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this Kelley. I like the texture of the panel and the violet against scary Linda's hair is perfect. Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful- love this series. You did am amazing job capturing this comedienne, I mean, criminal, the Joker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great painting Kelley! I love your post! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelley, i LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! You can paint my portrait anytime! And that is NO joke! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails