https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Donut War! Bismark! 6x6 Inches, Oil

$100 & $10 S&H

I hope you all had a happy day yesterday (Sunday).  I'm having to pull out all the stops to aim this Bismark all the way to California to land on Susan Roden!  I had to hold a couple of paintings out JUST IN CASE I needed to replace them at the Providence Art Club Holiday Sale, and this was one.  But not that the Sale is over (3 paintings sold - *big grin*) this luscious baby is available!  Ooooh, the light, delectable cream.... ahhh, the sweet strawberry jelly... Mmmmmm... the dusting of powdered sugar - this one just killed me!
Anyway, I think this volley in the Donut War is Shock and Awe time!
*And Merry Christmas to Susan & her delicious pastries!*
Check her out Here...

10 comments:

  1. Toutes mes félicitations pour vos ventes...
    Ce dernier dessert est aussi joli à admirer qu'à déguster...
    Je vous fais de gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks delicious! that frosting and the jelly on top is amazing. Love the reflected light I see with the little bits of orange. Too big and too fun!
    Hope y'all had an amazing day also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While not a big fan of jelly donuts, I must say that your paintings always make me just. want. one. Congrats on the sales, Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think you succeeded!! This one is dynamite. Just when I think you've reached a pinnacle you keep topping it with more whipped cream. :-) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooey gooey deliciousness! Love the texture in the frosting and the delicious colors in the jelly! Now to check out Susans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were Susan I would be scared!!!!Although hers are amazing too- are you too going to have a filling shoot out?
    Awesome jelly Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny. Merry Christmas. And good luck in the doughnut skirmishes! in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. W-I-N-N-E-R!
    OOPS! Man oh man, I forgot today was Monday - how crazy is that - and winding down from a fantastic Xmas.

    Good one Kelley and I better wipe the frosting off my face and get cracking over here:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought it was a UFO but it was actually this Bismark flying over my head on it's way to San Diego...great job and well, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! I can feel the sugar rush.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails