https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, September 7, 2009

Cream & Sugar, Oil 6x6

Cream & Sugar, 6x6
$100 + $10 S&H via Paypal

I hope you're all having a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Really, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We had the best ever clamboil and lobsters yesterday. While doing the errands for the Big Event, I stumbled upon this tiny creamer & sugar bowl, in this gorgeous color. I think they looked great on my (only) nice tablecloth, so... with a recovering (from a sprained ankle) puppy in the crate next to me, I sat in the garden and did this.

Thanks for all the interest in the Stacked Bowls giveaway - it's still 'open' till Tuesday night. And welcome to all the 'new' people who signed on as 'subscribers' (on the right hand side of the blog, under the 'Google Groups' sign - as soon as I learn more HTML I'll get rid of that title!).

6 comments:

  1. I love this painting! You are in my new 'video' please check it out! It's one of our favorite paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Kelley, I really like these cool colors. Please give little Paco healing hugs from his buddies in Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelley,
    I really love this new piece. I agree with Nancy about the cool colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and love the shiny porcelain "texture" - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley!

    The creamer and sugar bowl turned out great! I love the color too.

    The tablecloth adds a nice pattern to liven up the painting.

    The overall color scheme works quite well here.

    I have only one small suggestion.

    Strengthening the cast shadow from the dishes might help anchor them a bit more. No biggie though.

    Otherwise, I love it!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails