https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lobster Twins, 6x12 inches, Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

I'm in love with the light turquoise vs. the red color scheme.  I also love drawing these babies!  This painting is going to the Black Whale Gallery in New Bedford, MA.  Yup, it's right where Moby Dick hung out.  If you are interested in this painting you can contact Heather Frymark Viera by clicking HERE.

(I SO feel like a lobster now… with melted butter and beer).

In a dead heat painting this week.
* Providence Art Club Little Pictures
*North River Arts Society (Marshfield, MA)
*Fall River Historical Society
*South Street Gallery
and last but not least, the *Art Stable Gallery!



8 comments:

  1. Wow, that color really pops. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys. the way the legs are positioned it looks like the one on the right is pushing over to get closer to the one on the left...making a move if you know what I mean. I don't know anything about lobsters...but...I just love these guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Kelley! I love lobster and this painting really makes me want some.
    All your recent work has been such fun to see.
    I hope your move went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love these guys. Eating them is a treat too! Happy sales to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, This take my breath away! Love the colors, subject, composition, everything just shines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour chère amie,

    Ces homards sont cuits à point... Chez nous nous les dégustons soit simplement avec une mayonnaise soit à la sauce armoricaine... (les homards bleus de Bretagne)
    Mais aujourd'hui je crois que je les déguste des yeux !...
    Une très jolie peinture.
    Je vous souhaite plein de succès lors de votre exposition.

    Gros bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very definitely eye catching colors AND subject, Kelley! You are making me want to break out the oils again soon. Hey, it could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the perfect holiday treat! Love the color and energy your work projects. Also seeing your new first page layout with the jazzy color in the headlines makes me want to perk up my own!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails