https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Just Like Mommy, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald


Well, it's the first of the month and let me be the first to say "Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit" for good luck this month!
Also, as you probably know, it's the day the Girls Just Wanna Paint group posts their response to the monthly topic.  This month the topic was:  Makeup.  Boy, you could do so much with that!  I will let you go to our blog to see the various Makeup paintings, and I think you will be surprised!  Click HERE to see our paintings!  I chose little girls playing with makeup as a theme.  This little girl ALMOST got it right - and she must have seen her Mom purse her lips - she is just a BIT smeary!~  I thought I wouldn't enjoy this painting, but I did, I really really did!  I can't wait to see her framed up and hanging at the show at the Thayer Academy Gallery later this month.  
November 18th - December 18th
Opening Reception with all the artists: Thurs. Nov. 21st 5-8.
I believe we are having Prosecco -  you just come on and join us!

5 comments:

  1. Kelly - This is fabulous - so alive - it just makes me smile :)) Best wishes with your gallery opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO SPECIAL!!! She must find a home straight away!!! Love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just fabulous on every level. Out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A piece like this shows off your amazing talent, Kelley. I love the way you think and I must say this is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails