https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Farewell, Macarons! 6x6 Acrylic

These macaroon cookies are from Laduree in Paris.. I brought back ELEVEN (onze) boxes to give out as gifts, but some people I just never connected with, and, well, it's been a month with no preservatives.... So I decided to paint them. They came in lucious flavors - too many to remember, but each was better than the last! So rich you could only eat ONE at a sitting - no, really, even me! So now that there's no more macaroons... someone needs to go BACK to Paris to get more, right?


Thanks for all your well-wishes about the Studio Search.
I know something good is out there for me!

1 comment:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails