https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, January 20, 2014

Angelic Team, 7x4 Acrylic Painting by Kelley Macdonald


Many times Guardian Angels are one-on-one with us.  But every once in a while, there's a soul that needs 2 Angels.  So there's a team.  The are usually complementary, with different skill sets, and quite different in personality.  You may need one more often than the other.  But there is a time in your life when you need both, or just the other.  No worries.  You're covered.  

Kind of comforting knowing that no matter what life hands you, you are not alone, and you don't even have to 'believe' to be cared for.  Thankless job, sometimes.  Wisps of color or a scented breeze… a beautiful sound, a memory that comforts but you can't quite place it…. touches of the angels.  

If you ask me how I know this???? I will tell you that I read some books.  I Googled it.  I had Angel readings… or… I just know….

In the Home Stretch now for the 30 in 30 paintings.  10 more.  CAN I do it?  I've missed a couple.  I still have so many kinds/types/images of angels I thought I'd get to!
xoxo Thanks for staying with!

2 comments:

  1. Very uplifting and joyful post and painting my friend!! congratulations on sticking with it, you're doing beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who couldn't use a dynamic duo like these two in their corner? They are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails