https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cairn IV, 6x12, Oil

SOLD
Crossing the finish line - friends and family both have asked if I'm still alive, or mad at them or you name it - I have missed phone calls, emails, etc. in order to finish up for my show.
I love cairns, and something about their balance and serenity has a very calming influence on me.  I love to 'discover' the personality and texture of each stone.
Peace to all of you. 
This, along with a couple of other cairn paintings will be at Nest in Dedham for the month of September
Saturday 9/10  from 4-7 I'll be there.... will you?

8 comments:

  1. you KNOW it baby!
    I had to laugh about this post. I'm thinking....where IS SHE?.....all the while knowing that you were cramming.
    Love you dearest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace to you too Kelley. Thanks you for introducing me to a term I was not familiar with...a cairn. Your painting gives emphasis to the importance of putting balance in ones life. Good luck on the show. this one is sure to find a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you on getting to the finish line! This is beautiful. Love the format- very peaceful and calming with those colors. Hope we all see photos of the collection for your Nest show. So proud and what we have seen so far is beautiful! Would love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kelley, have a wonderful show. People are just going to love your work. I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this Kelley..Thanks for making a tough subject look like a piece of donut [cake]!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such serene colors! Beautiful. Good luck with your show. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelley, Calmness and serenity, this painting is all about it! Great job! Best wishes for lots of sales during this upcoming show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelley, how can a few rocks looking calming and serene? I don't know, but you managed to pull it off. Excited for your show, wish I was closer...or even on the same coast...would love to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails