https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Three More Jellies, 6x6 In Original Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD
Look familiar?  A very nice customer asked for a donut painting, and liked the 'Three Jellies".. so I got 3 more jelly donuts and here it is.  I have to admit I like the stack of three. These were just luciously full. Every batch of donuts comes out a little different (yeah, I would notice that) and some are darker, some powderier, some fuller, etc.  This was also the subject of the commission I lost due to tardiness, and I hope someday to meet THAT customer and make her her own!
OK, in this post I made up TWO words.  
And heads up - I will be doing some fun giveaway the first week of December, AND have a couple of announcements!  It's all good!
And did you see Carolyn Finnell's portrait of my little Paco?  TDF!  Yup.  I bought it!

7 comments:

  1. good job getting it done!
    I love this stack. I also love the paco portrait-all her critters are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! You are making me hungry!!!! And I gotta be good before Thanksgiving. Yum. Love the 3 together. They glow. Many thanks for sharing your joys and talents with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley,
    Love this one with the odd number of doughnuts. I have enjoyed your fatttening fun before but this one tops the scales:) Ooey gooey fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley, your new name is the Jelly Queen! Just a perfect painting, as always! Best wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love your donut paintings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kelley! Once again I'm sitting in front of the computer with my morning coffee, mouth watering at the sight of your luscious-looking donuts ... you ARE the Jelly Queen! Beautiful! Good thing our favorite donut place, Southern Maid Donuts, is about 18 miles away from us, or I'd be tempted to make a run right NOW. (I still might ...)

    Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails