https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, August 13, 2007

What Do You Want On Your Burger? Acrylic 4x6

I'm putting this up just to share that I've been doing Daily Paintings... but this one is BAD! So it's NOT for sale, and it's just here to prove that when you are thinking of something else you don't do a good job! I was chomping at the bit to work on my third Sunflower painting - see my Studio Blog to the right, and I just threw any old setup together - it wasn't even fun, and it shows. OK. Tomorrow's another day, right? :)

3 comments:

  1. I think you're being a little hard on yourself. This is a sweet little painting and well done too.
    What's on your mind? Same thing that's on mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually...I think it's kind of fun...and kind of reminiscent of some arrangements I have attempted..I always think it's worth the effort though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't throw it away !
    I made the mistake of doing that and one day my niece and her sis in law were looking at one of my books and exclaiming over several paintings which it turned out that I had deemed unworthy and destroyed! When I looked at the photos I was kind of sick realizing that a little tweak would've corrected whatever it was I didn't like about the painting. Oh brother....

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails