https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Molly's Flowers, 6x12, Acrylic by Kelley Carey MacDonald

Molly's Flowers, 6x12 Acrylic.  $195 to purchase - shoot me an email at kcareymac@hotmail.com if interested. Free Shipping.

Well I am back from my annual painting trip to Maine - and what an adventure it was!  First, let me say that I REMEMBERED to pack the martini glasses, the Vodka, and the limes - but I FORGOT my painting bag!  So... misadventure after mishap got my paints mailed to me and I received them on Thursday night.  My wonderful painting buddies lent me oils, and I dared to try gouache - only I bought cheap paints because I ALREADY have a nice set of gouache (which is opaque watercolor paint) at home.  Here's a lesson - no paint at all is better than cheap paint.  This week I'll share some of the paintings I managed to do, but it was a wonderful regenerative, restorative and relaxing week with dance-till-your-legs ache friends! I sketched a lot and thought a lot and I think maybe it was IN THE CARDS that I not paint so ferociously last week.

This little painting was done on my daughter's screened in porch. It can be yours for $195 if you email me at kcareymac@hotmail.com.   I was babysitting my grand dog and grand cat and was on a high from getting our tickets for the San Miguel Painting Workshop and also our room - Paula and I are having such fun planning this!  Find out about it and see if you can join us Feb. 26 - March 1, 2019 in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.  All medium, all levels.  Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails