https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, December 22, 2014

Enchantment, 10x8 inch painting by Kelley MacDonald


At a certain time of day when the sun is sliding down, the light catches on the water and sparkles in every color.  Just for a few moments, but there it is.  I think, for me, it's the reason to live near the water... a magic moment.  I like to walk along the sea wall and look past Gould Island and see Aquidneck Island at this very moment. 

This painting has been added, along with a few more, to my Pop Up Sale, which you can view HERE.  I'm scheduled to make a Delivery Run, for FREE delivery on December 24.  So... great deals on presents, and free delivery... not bad?  Just email me at kcareymac@hotmail.com and we'll put some enchantment into your week.

1 comment:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails