https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

End Of Day Reflections, Oil, 5x5 Inches

This is one of my favorite types of sunset - and that's Aquidneck Island with Island Park over to the right.  I love the hot orangy pink that burns up the sky.  This little 5x5 baby will be first shown at Nest, a wonderful shop in Dedham Center.  My show will be hung on the 1st of September, and the Opening is September 10, Saturday, from 4-7.  This size painting will be $150 - no need to frame as it's on cradled hardboard for a contemporary look.  If you prefer a traditional frame, you it is easy for your framer to pop in, as it's only a 3/4 inch cradle.
I've been asked to do a 'sunset' 1-day workshop in the Hingham area.  If you'd like more info, email me!  
I'm off to Provincetown to paint for a few days and will post from there!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Kelley! Love how the water reflects the colors in the sunset. Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really soothing to look at. See you at the show I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has the most gorgeous colors!! Love it! Very soothing and great harmony- wonderful glow all over. Yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, I can imagine that seeing these colors develop are wonderfully inspirational. Love this one.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Love the reflection on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Kelley! Great colors, brushwork and atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails