https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, March 2, 2020

"Me And My Shadow", 8x8 inch acrylic

Been a while but I have been painting - just not putting things out for sale, concentrating on just doing the work.
This painting, which I submitted for my GirlsJustWannaPaint blog under the "Shadow" topic - is near and dear to my heart.  Aside from just loving shadow patterns, I love this little guy.  He is 11 now, but still my constant companion, although these days he pretty much naps all day (I know, the LIFE!). Be sure to check out the wonderful pieces submitted by these terrific artist this month HERE.

You may have noticed I have raised my prices for 6x6 and 8x8 paintings - grudgingly keeping up with what my contemporaries offer, although keeping it on the low side.  I haven't changed my prices since 2007!  And everything that goes into these little gems has gone up.  Time for me to be honest and keep up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails