https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Daffi's, 8x6 Acrylic painting by Kelley MacDonald

"Happy Daffi's" 8x6 Acrylic on Board

Hey.  Stuff is real, here as it is where you live.  All of my classes are not running, and the Spring shows I usually participate in are cancelled.  SO.....  I have had to increase my pricing slightly.  Strange times.  I wish for health for all of you.  It is a bewildering time, with all kinds of information and misinformation out there, and people's businesses flatlining and loved ones passing away, operations still needing to be done, mourning and birthing... all these things now are done... alone.  Without the love and support of our friends and extended family.
Peace to you all. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails