https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fogland Beach,

$100 & $10 S&H







Sitting in a beach chair... bottle of water, sandwich, good book and loyal dog under the chair... does it get any better?  Paco and I had our first 'beach day' yesterday, and I painted the little town beach called Fogland Beach.  It was so restful.  All Summer I painted in my studio, and now that it's September (my favorite month) I'm into the glittering water, the little boats going by, the lapping waves.   Today - another beach - I'll post that tomorrow.

Cheers to all my painting friends, and new painting friends to come, in my upcoming classes.  Should be GREAT! :)  I have 2 options - a weekly class on Fridays, and once a month, a full day on the 3rd Thursday on the month!!


6 comments:

  1. I feel, hear, smell and taste your beach, Kelley! Take me there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moonlight on the water, Kelley. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are finally getting some beach time! Beautiful calm water... sparkly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you painted a little Zen in this one Kelley. Very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll join you at the beach!! Beautiful!!

    Carrie Waller

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails