https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, August 17, 2009

Come On Down!


You Are Invited!

To my second Open Studio
As part of the
South Coast Open Studio Tour

This Weekend, August 22nd and 23rd
11-5 p.m.
Held at 1888 Main Road
Tiverton, RI
To get directly to my house, where I've got my work, just get to Rte 24 South in RI, take Exit 2. Take a left, and we are a little over a mile on the left, at #1888. There's a lovely coffee shop just before our house called Coastal Roasters, with great coffees, for a comfort stop. We have the same view. Come on by!
Forgive me if you've already received my email blast (half the addresses failed!), or seen this on Facebook!
Also, I have updated my Studio Blog with the above image in a larger size, with close-up photos!

5 comments:

  1. I'd be there if I lived nearby!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting Kelley, love the color combo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be there if I could--I'll bet it's beautiful. My husband and I took a motorcycle trip through New England. We saw every state in a week--gorgeous!!! Hope you have a successful event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry can't be there...having a successful and fun time. Love the painting :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wanna come! I'm sure it'll be a blast!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails