https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Pug in Winter, 6x6 inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

 

Pug In Winter, 6x6 Acrylic by Kelley Carey MacDonald
SOLD

Although I am primarily doing abstract work, it has not escaped me that my little friend, Paco, is getting on in years, and nothing is guaranteed - not even another winter.  He is the heart of my heart, and as Pugs are, totally committed to being my companion.  Although these days he is very attached to my one remaining cat, Harry.  Harry is a handsome orange boy who is always leaning on, sitting on or otherwise hanging with Paco or me.  Here they are, as usual:


I would like to invite you to sign up for my newsletter, where I will talk a little about all things art, and my own journey.  I promise to keep it short and once a month. Subscribers get free shipping - through 2022 anyway!  Thanks for all your support. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails