https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, April 18, 2016

Oooops, I Did It Again.... 6x6 inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald


So it's finally, finally Spring, when our young hearts turn to thoughts of love and.. jelly donuts!  Those magical, pillowy mouthfuls of sugar and jelly and puffy dough... OOOH!  

I have in mind a whole box of them, of different design.. but I will always start and return to my lovely jellies.  I've been exposed recently to APRICOT jelly donuts.  Devils up in the Quincy area make them and ... well, let me just say it's worth the trip.

Enjoy the milder weather - I think we can put away our snow boots and shovels here in New England.  Breathing in, and breathing out....  thinking of new things to add to my blog!
OH!  Have you seen the GirlsJustWannaPaint pieces for this month?  I think... it may be our best month ever!  Go HERE to view! The topic?  "Looking Up"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails