https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, February 10, 2014

Pretty Girl, 6x8 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

I'm having dog-gone FUN at the dog show!  This is the other painting I did of Molly the Springer.  Her master chose the verticals.  I think she has that soulful, Springer look.

I am totally enjoying the whole doggie world.  I only have a pug to use for a model, though.  So if you have a cute head shot or photo of your dog that you wouldn't mind me using to paint, just send it to me at kcareymac@hotmail.com.  Not for purchasing purposes, I just love dogs.  And cats.  Did I mention I love cats, too?  I'd better not get to know any goats or horses, or I'll be lost!

2 comments:

  1. Molly is beautiful! She has a classic Springer head that just is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deep orange background and orange highlights in Molly's fur really work!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails