https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Donut War! Pink Donut x2, 6x6 Inches, Oil Painting of Strawberry Donut

$125 & $10 S&H

It's Donut War Day!! Here's the fun thing about this painting... the donuts are on a cloth that has random green 'donuts'!  Susan Roden is my California adversary... I have no doubt she's prepared something sweet & gooey to fling back at me!  See it HERE.

*NEWS*
Painting Workshop
at my studio in Warren
February 23 & 24
See Top Right Side of my Blog for more info!

6 comments:

  1. Pink for a war! Susan will never see that coming! Wonderfully delicious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, "MMMMMmmmmmmmmm, yum!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogspot is giving me fits with commenting lately! But these just look so delicious! And I don't even care for these kinds of donuts (I prefer the cake style).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are fantastic. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doughnuts ON doughnuts- very strategic move on the war with Susan! And- folks need to jump on that workshop opportunity. I know first hand what a wonderful teacher you are! Lucky students!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dots, dots, dots! I think you'll see red dots, not green Kelley. And what a yummy treat!

    Oh . . . wait till next week - I have a surprise coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails