https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Friday, December 5, 2008

FREE! Poinsettia 6x6 Oil


THIS ONE'S FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS! (Anyone who has signed up for my Group and gets my posts in their Inbox). Terrible glare. I apologize! I tried in every light, inside, outside, in the bathroom, in the common room at the studio (no windows).... and I COULDN'T get the glare to go away! This freebie (to subscribers to the blog) painting is on the 1 1/2 inch gallery wrapped canvas - so no frame necessary - go ahead, re-gift, it' OK with me! Anyhew... IF anyone wants it and is a subscriber to this blog - email me - the first one to arrive in the inbox gets it for the price of shipping - $10 via Paypal (If you want insurance on the package it is $12). This baby is VERY wet and glossy, I wouldn't think of shipping it till Monday or Tuesday - but I'll let you know. Happy Holidays from ME!

And this was so much fun, I'm going to do it again NEXT week. Day to be decided... I'll let you know on Monday. Thanks, everyone for checking in, and I do love the comments... I'll announce the winner tonight - I'm at the DOG SHOW all day today! :)
Kelley

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted the 3D photo of this painting. I think the gallery wrap gives it alot of impact. I know a thing or two about glare on paintings in the photographs. Not enough to know how to eliminate it, but I struggle with it as well. I like this painting.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails