https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Runnucula in a Glass Cup, 6x6 oil



Today I painted a single Runnucula(?) in a little coffee cup I got in Holland.  I wanted the black background and I wanted the challenge of the white petals in light and shadow, as well as the glass, AND the metal rim on the lower half.  PHEW!  Below is a shot of my new, big easel, set at a right angle to my old easel, which will now be reserved (yeah, right) for my Daily Paintings.  I apologize for the underlining here, sometimes it just happens and I don't know how to undo it.  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! what a complicated subject, too, made to look easy ;)

    ps wow your easel is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails