https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mexican Bell, 6x8 Oil




I SHOULD have titled this one "What Was I Thinking?"  The reflections nearly did me in.  Hopefully it looks like a golden bell.  In San Miguel they hung these from trees and they made lovely music in the wind.  Anyway, if anyone likes flowers, Mexican pottery or crazy orange cats, they should check out my Studio Blog (go ahead... leave a comment.. it's OK.. :))


GOOD ART QUOTE:
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance. and this, and not the external manner and detail, is the true reality. - Aristotle.  Smart guy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails