https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Congratulations Calla, Oil, 6x12


My daughter, Molly, got a herself a new job on Friday - we were all very excited for her and had a special dinner, etc, and we got her some Calla Lilies, which are her favorite flower.  Before we got home with them, Tim & I stopped at the studio to drop off a bunch of canvases and I had to try to paint the Callas.  I set them up in the black box, and set the light on them and they positively glowed.  
Tomorrow I'm doing (hopefully, weather permitting) a plein air session followed by a figure class - so I'm not sure what will get posted late in the day.  I may just post in my Studio Blog.

1 comment:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails