https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, April 14, 2008

Plein Air Monday, Sakonnet Morning, oil, 9x12


The day dawned chilly but clear.  With ONLY four layers on, plus my Elmer Fudd hat (red plain wool, with ear flaps) I headed over to Grinnell's Beach across the street from me, thinking it would be a repeat of last week's plein air session.  But Phyllis Adams showed up this morning, and we found a spot out of the wind, where we only MILDly froze.  I used oils, she had her acrylics, and we happily painted for a couple of hours.  By the time we were ready to start wrapping up it got much warmer.  Once again I'll post it here, although technically it's not a Daily Painting per se, then after this I'll post on my Plein Air Blog.

When I got home I worked on a painting in acrylic from last summer that was a plein air piece - NOW I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails