https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring In My Heart, 6x6 Inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

$100 & $10 S&H

I don't know about you, but when someone gives me flowers it's as if they are here, with me, as long as the flowers last.  My dear friend,  fellow Girls Just Wanna Paint artist, and all around fabulous artist Sally Dean Mello, gave me these gorgeous tulips, and I can HEAR her here with me, although she lives an hour away.  I was compelled to paint them.  As I was sketching it out, I got a text message - you guessed it, from Sally.  We had a lively conversation through the ENTIRE time I was painting, all via texts.  She had no idea that I was painting the gift she gave me, but it was very special to me that her spirit was with me, lifting, encouraging, making me laugh... 
Flowers are a wonderful gift. Friendships are a wonderful gift, too.
I wish you all an abundance of both...

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and I just love it. Also love that you got flowers from a special friend just for you!! A favorite and love the post with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I so love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, love the painting and love you...dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had NO idea! You just amaze me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I just LOVE that beautiful pink against the blue background :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've definitely inspired me. I'm off to buy my own tulips tomorrow. Only thing I love ore than looking at tulips is painting them. Great color combination, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tulips are delightful and so is the story that goes with them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails