https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, March 18, 2013

Heat #1, 4x4 Inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

$65 & $10 S&H

I've been working on a series of smaller abstracts, 4x4 inches, in all warm colors on panels.  This is an iridescent   metallic gold with red, ochre, warm yellow and sunset orange.  I'm hoping that it 'calls' to the seasons and brings Spring here quicker!!!  I love this series because you can turn them in every direction and they 'work'.  they even 'work' next to one another, if they were framed together.  Small, but with a lot of punch.  I feel these color pushing up against each other, with hot red spilling out in the cracks, hot, hot, hot.

6 comments:

  1. Des couleurs qui font "boum"!...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love it and I can feel the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you'll have fun with this series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Kelley. I want to see them all. See you soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting new direction! I love it! Would be fun to see a photo of them all together! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. The colors work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails