https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Leg Up Sea Gull, 8x8 Inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

$150 $ $10 S&H

I love the gulls.  I love photos of gulls, and paintings of gulls, particularly Jamie Wyeth's.
So, be advised, there will be many showing up here... in different formats, medium and style!

On a very fun note, I can say now, one of my cocktail paintings, of an Old Fashioned, (below) went to a 50th birthday party on Saturday.  Sounds like a feisty party in Louisiana - and was presented, I believe, on a 'party trolley'.  It was rushed there to be on time, and I can tell you I was thrilled to get the call from LA that "The Eagle has landed..." so I knew the Birthday Boy would get a painting of his favorite beverage.  How fun!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous periwinkle background for this guy! Love seeing the one foot up. These birds are always so busy that it is nice to see one at rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both paintings are gorgeous! Beautiful work, Kelley! Just love your drink paintings, and the seagull is charming!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails