https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, March 28, 2013

All Of The Tulips, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD
The last of these gorgeous tulips.  Now I'm itching for other colored tulips.  I've never painted white ones, so there's that, but I do love the orange ones, and then the yellow ones always 'get to' me....  We'll see what looks good when I shop!

Happy Easter, Passover, whatever holiday you observe.  I'm going to try for an Easter without chocolate (I know, right?  What's the point - kidding!).    

Well, I'm thinking that the warmer weather will bring some fun plein air painting.  I'm going to do a 'Safari' again this Spring/Summer, where we go to a different location each week, with a demo, painting and then a supportive critique.  Also, if you are in the Boston/South Shore area and are interested in a one-day Plein Air Workshop, I'm thinking of putting one together.  email me at kcareymac@hotmail.com.  Again... FUN!

Also I have room for maybe one more person in my Saturday class, it's ongoing and there are some very cool people you would love to paint with in it!  10-1 at my Warren Studio.  Just email me to let me know you're coming.  It's week-to-week, $25 each.

1 comment:

  1. Your tulips have me itching to see the flowers and buds on the trees here. Isn't happening yet! Supposed to get into low 50's today. We hit 51 yesterday but it is still in the 20's at night and in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails