https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, March 4, 2013

Seagulll II, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

$100 & $10 S&H

I am really getting into these seagull paintings.  I love how they're just black, white and gray with yellow beaks, pinkish legs and a bright red dot on their bottom beak!

And they can be placid or crazy looking, like here.  It was fun painting the action shot.  Had a busy day in the studio today.  In order to put off making ONE phone call I worked on 8, count 'em, EIGHT paintings.  Finished 2.  Started one new one.  If this keeps up, making my goal for Spring/Summer inventory will be a snap!

I'm giving a talk at the North River Arts Society in Marshfield on Wednesday night.  The topic:  Blogging Your Art Successfully.  Come on over - I love to share info!


4 comments:

  1. How fabulous!! Wonder what he is squawking at???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool painting. Love this gull series. And 8 paintings. You are cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blues and greens in the sky Kelley. I wish I could just pop over to your talk, but it is warmer here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Great energy and movement - I just love these guys - so full of character :0)

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails