https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cocktails For Two!, 8x10 inch oil painting by Kelley MacDonald

8x10 inches
$200 & $10 S&H

In my painting classes last week we had a 'cocktail party', and I was totally inspired by the colors and set ups that my students selected.  So I thought - I MUST have something to celebrate, and it will come to me as I paint.  So... *tick*tick*tick* (time going by)... I found out my painting Maine Chicks won an Honorable Mention at the upcoming North River Arts Festival.  I'm honored just to get IN that show!  So... Cheers! (And yes, I ate 2 cherries just setting this up...)
(and even though I always HATE to put a $200 price on a Daily Painting, this is 8x10, and that is a fraction of what it will go for at the gallery - if it doesn't sell this week, it goes on the Art Stable Gallery walls!)

Here's the little Maine Chicks...

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous looking drinks. Would love one now. Congratulations on the honorable mention. The painting is a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still love Maine Chicks and congratulations on the award!! Love the pink/blue combo in the cocktail painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful painting of cocktail. It make you think for while if there is really drink in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting composition; great job on a tough angle - love the top down view. And, congrats on your well-deserved award. It's going to be a beautiful show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!! Well deserved..This really is a great painting. Can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I LOVE this one! Beautiful colours! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails