https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Alternate Universe, 8x8 inch Acrylic Painting of White Tulips by Kelley MacDonald

$125 & $10 S&H

A bit grainy photograph is what happens when you take the shot too late in the day, and the light is going.  I'll get a better shot tomorrow, and replace it.
My Girls Just Wanna Paint topic was 'white', and I had these gorgeous white tulips, but I was playing with two backgrounds.  Who knew so many people love the color purple?  I have a lot of friends who say it is their favorite color.  All artists, mind you.

I took a large part of today to PLAY.  I haven't had a day off in a loooong time, and with no wind and clear skies, Paco and I took off for the beach.  Good call... he loved it.  His blog is now happening again, feel free to visit!

Also... mark your calendars!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Kelley! Interesting to see what the various colors in the background do to the white petals too. My favorite color is green but admit that purple and blue are right up there tied for second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Purple! Really like the wonderful colors you put in the white part of the tulip. Good luck at the show this weekend. May the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those creamy colors in your whites, Kelley. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails