https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Manhattan, 5x7 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD

Hey, TGIF, right?  Apparently there are a few people out there who like the Mad Men cocktails... Manhattan!  This was fun to paint - I could almost smell it as I painted it.  It's the weekend, and I am stacked up - Class on Saturday (we're having a 'cocktail' party - and we have a couple of slots open due to travel, so.... you're welcome!), then the Spring Bull opening, where I have 3 Gull paintings, then the Girls Just Wanna Paint will meet at my studio on Sunday.  All good things.  I am grateful for all my peeps, and for the art in my life!~


2 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no desire for cocktails these days! I never was a huge fan, but something seems to almost turn my tummy at the thought of them. Still...I'd definitely eat the cherry out of the bottom. And it still looks yummy anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cocktail paintings! Have a fabulous weekend, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails