https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Join Me, 5x7 inch Oil Painting of a Blue Martini by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD

OK, I mean it, join me for some fun tonight at Sea Rose Cottage (on Constitution) in Bristol tonight (Thursday) for the Bristol Art Walk!
You can take a virtual sip of one of my cocktails, enjoy a virtual bite of my donuts or see 'my' pugs in person!  Chickens on the walls!  I'm pretty darn excited.  I love Bristol, and I love the design/decor/paint that Nancy Chase at Sea Rose offers!
It's a case of "be there... or be square...."
xo
Nancy had nice things to say about the evening, too, HERE.


1 comment:

  1. This blue looks divine. Maybe if I virtually joined you, the diet you've mentioned would help me lose weight?

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails