https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, February 4, 2008

"Spin Me Around, Dad!" Oil, 6x6


FINALLY I can post again!  Thank all of you for your patience.  I'm nowstruggling to learn how to use a laptop, and learn the MAC language that I used to understand!  Today's painting was based on my recent trip to NYC, where I watched the skaters at Rockefeller Center and saw this little girl skating with her Dad.  I loved the shapes of the skaters against the ice - it was a weekday and there were only a few people there, so looking down on them you got a lot of ice in your view.  Anyway... back to Painting A Day - YAY!  Also in about 15 minutes you can check my studio blog, http://welcometomyartworld.blogspot.com/ and see the biiiiiiiig sunset I finished today!  Again, always, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors and compositions on your still lifes.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails