https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sweet Spot, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDoanld

Oh.  The sweetness.  This painting, too, is scheduled to go to the Hingham Arts Walk on Sunday.  HOWEVER, if you really have to have it, just email me at kcareymac@hotmail.com.  I completely understand, and, like Jimmy Durante... "I've got a million of them...(in me)". It would be $100 & $10 S&H.

Bismarks are a pretty great specialty here in this area.  Tender donut with whipped cream and a nice dollop of jelly... Only one Dunkin's in the area carries these, and they sell out quickly.
*for all of you who are interested, my cholesterol numbers were good as of yesterday, per my doctor! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails