I was tagged by artist/blogger Karen Rike! Thank you, Karen, for the honor! By tagging me, she is saying she thinks my blog is fabulous! Please check out Karen's blog, and enjoy her loose, lush paintings!
This tag asks me to list five favorite blogs, tell five things about myself and list the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post, with links
5. Let each person know they've been tagged
So here goes:
Barbara Kaciek, who does amazing paintings of fruit, skies that will blow you away, and very cool nude-landscapes (nudescapes?).
Jala Pfaff's paintings have a serenity and clarity of vision that is inspiring.
Diane Hoeptner's flowers are exuberant, colorful and lush!
Katie May because I think she's inspiring and courageous in her painting, and generous in her support of other bloggers.
Nancy Hartley, who does oils and monoprints, with a sense of fun and whimsey!
OK, now 5 things about myself (as if I don't wear my heart on my sleeve enough with my blog!):
- I am a cat-whisperer...
- I love a clean house... but never think this has anything to do with ME cleaning it...
- I'm so klutzy I fell off my bike going .5 mph last year...
- I'm a firm believer that pancakes are simply a 'vehicle' for butter...
- I wanted to be a nun when I was in 4th grade (I really just wanted the veil...)