https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Friday, March 28, 2008

Scottsdale Artists' School Mug, Oil, 6x6


Back to the studio and raring to go.  Finally over the sore throat caught on the plane, I could focus on doing my Painting A Day and not have it look like.... well, the 3 Coke bottles I've been trying to paint all week!  I am also fooling around in the studio with self portraits.  It's terrible when your model won't stay still - even more terrible when it's YOU who are the model!  I'll post those tomorrow on my studio blog for a laugh.  
This is the mug I got when I went to Peggi Kroll Roberts' workshop in Scottsdale.  Well worth the trip, and this was my souvenir.  Reds, as usual, a devil to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails