https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pomegranates, 6x8 Oil



The top one is from today, the bottom one from yesterday. I'd been itching to get back to Daily Paintings, and pomegranates are such a challenge because of the many different colors of red the skin has. THEN when you open them... there are more! I apologise for the bad cropping job, I'll try to clean them up later. I just loved spreading this creamy paint around, and liked the simple subject. This is one fruit that always reminds me of the holidays. Let's hope I don't delay savoring this treat till it's gone by - done that many times... :}

3 comments:

  1. Awesome brushwork on these, Kelley!

    Looks like you did some great work at your workshop in Arizona, too. I really enjoyed your updates ... sorry to hear about your ruined paintings ... I just hate that.

    Now that you're back I'm looking forward to more of your daily paintings. :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never fail to find a fresh approach, every time I check in! these are awesome.

    -conor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pomie paintings Kelley!
    Carolg

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails