https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jake's Shake, 5x7 Acrylic


So much for doing a little landscape from last night's sunset! I found this little guy (I think his name is Jake, so it's Jake's Shake) in Jamestown, RI, a lovely island off Newport. Anyway, I take photos of animals wherever I go and he was hamming it up for me, then all of a sudden he had to SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE his head! More dogs coming, I'm afraid, because of next week's Bayside Colony Dog Show in Boston http://www.baysideexpo.com/eventDetail.php?id=1143472192&pages=1 (Thursday and Friday - I wish I could spend BOTH days there!). If you go to their website you can get a discount coupon, too! I'd say get there early, because it's a real full day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you TOTALLY captured that moment when the pug shakes its head :)

    And dog show... I see nothing wrong with more dogs to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the perfect puggle head shake. With your expert dog knowledge, you should do more paintings of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a pug????!!!!!Grrrrr...I'm jealous..


    Claire(katies daughter)

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails