https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, November 19, 2007

Coastal Roasters

After a very intense week/end what with all the Holiday Shows and their preparations, the Open Studio I participated in in Bristol, and my visit to the Boston Fine Art Show, I was hungry for painting! Just having a little fun with my favorite coffee shop, Coastal Roasters. Outside in the seating area is a little Budda and after I painted it Tim suggested it would be appropriate for Buddha to be nursing a Coastal Roasters Travel Mug (not that he's actually travelling, but it gets cold on the water there!). So... fun, and still framing, dropping off, etc., AND trying to put myself in a mindframe to shop/cook/clean for Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

  1. Good job . It's original and certainly different.... and you did it ;)
    ::::folding hands:::::::::::
    Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


    Great to see you this AM

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails