https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Something A LITTLE Different, and Hingham Arts Walk



OK, I'll admit it... I've painted probably a hundred donuts, but NEVER a munchkin!  Whaaat? Seriously.  So as a demo in my North River Arts class (that ends this week, boo-hoo - but a new one will start next week!) we started off with a little bit of sweetness for the first class.  They were amazing students. These 3 were mine, the assignment was to paint the same objects in 3 different compositions.  I think my favorite one is the bottom one, with them all in a row.  How about you???They are on paper.  I will bring them to the Hingham ARTS walk tomorrow.

From 12-4 GirlsJustWannaPaint will be stationed at the Hingham Community Center, 70 South Street, Hingham.  We will rotate in and out of Talbots, too!  We'll have tasty sips and nibbles, and we will be painting a still life!  Come on by!  Say 'HI!'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails