https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Koi, 6x6 inch Acrylic by Kelley MacDonald


Right now my cup runneth over.  I will share everything bit by bit with you, my blogosphere friends, but for today... my 3 classes are running very well.  Am I just blessed with incredible people signing up for the classes - QUITE POSSIBLY!

I think it's a combination of their talent (which they will, to a person, deny), attitude of openness to the tasks, and their just goodness.  I love the days I teach.  Sometimes my demos make me happy, sometimes not.  Today was a YES day.  As a matter of fact I was going to name this painting "Saying Yes To All the Good".

Does this mean I don't have worries?  HA!  That everything is smooth and I am not agonizing over this friend or that?  NOPE.  (we will not mention politics here, just ART and LOVE) :)  No, but I have been saying YES to a LOT of things, and am sometimes overwhelmed, but... I am receiving back a thousand fold.  So... thanks for following.

I love these little Koi, and will probably paint them BIG.  Ya Think?

4 comments:

  1. This painting is BEAUTIFUL. I bet your classes are wonderful.You have SO much to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful water and wonderful brush strokes which evoke the fleetingness of the koi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible painting. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails