https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lifting Spirits, 6x6 in Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald


It has been a loooong Winter!  Even now, officially Spring, we are sloshing and scraping and salting...  these tulips have such fresh color and really pierce the Winter Blues!  

They tell me warm weather is just around the corner.  I will believe.... 
Reconnecting with a lot of my artist friends this week - I think we've all been hibernating - it is just wonderful stuff.  Sharing meals, celebrating occasions, talking about upcoming workshops and painting trips - is it just us or is everyone beginning to emerge into a more joyful place?

Be well, friends, and be thankful for every day.  I'm thankful that you are sharing my art journey.


4 comments:

  1. I am so thankful to be sharing your Art journey too. You are an inspiration Dear Amiga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Kelley, very spring for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post and equally beautiful words my friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelley, such a beautiful painting, and so happy that you are emerging from hibernation! I think your area wins the prize for worst winter! Best wishes for a beautiful spring, and glorious summer!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails