https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, December 29, 2013

OK, Let It Snow! 6x6 inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald


Even though I LOVE snow… I'm kinda grateful that this week we're getting rain.  I know there's more snow in our future, but a reprieve was nice!  I love this little guy, and I could honestly collect snowmen until I was buried in them! 

But I have made a commitment and want to share it with you. I have decided, once again to participate in Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.  Starting January 1.  My subject: Angels.  You know, of course, after a few days I'll be desperate for ideas, so if YOU have any images of angels you think might look good painted, please send them along to me at kcareymac@hotmail.com!  I think it'll be fun. Wish me luck!  

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Well captured, Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the candy canes embedded into him; such a fun idea! Good luck with the 30 in 30; I'm lucky to paint one in 30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable...! I just emailed you an angel pic.. check your spam filter. Good luck with your 30 in 30 project.. your painting is just fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little guy! Thanks for sharing your sweet spirit with us all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Kelley. For your information regarding your ANGEL theme..Do a self portrait..You are one of MY angels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley, Perfect for the holidays. Love the painting, and love you. Wishing you, and Tim the best in the new year. May all of your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a wonderful 2014, i will keep visiting you blog for some awsome art

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails