https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Friday, September 7, 2012

Of A Feather, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting of a Bird, by Kelley MacDonald

$100 & $10 S&H

While I was on St. Simons' Island we saw some colorful birds at a little shop - this was one....  I do love to paint birds!  I love to watch them, but more so if they are outside, in nature.  But I have 3 bird paintings at this wonderful venue opening Saturday night at a gallery/studio in Tiverton 4 Corners!  You should come!
My friend Kitty's studio is the beautiful location for this show - if you can't get there for the Opening  it will be up till the 22nd of September.  The Tiverton Land Trust benefits from this as well.  In past years it pretty much gets sold out - DON'T wait if you think you might want to acquire a piece!

In other news, I'll be gallery sitting at the Art Stable Gallery in Westport, MA on Sunday from 11-5.  It gives me a thrill when Friends Of The Blog drop by!

7 comments:

  1. Exquisite brush strokes, Kelley. Gorgeous palette...what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edges and color of this and how you handled the background! This one should just fly off the wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I like this! Love the colors and the brush strokes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Bird..you can paint anything..any subject...so well. Hard work pays off

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, I just love this little bird painting! You did a terrific job, the colors, composition, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! The bird and the mixture of colors in the background. You have a heart for abstraction that just peeks through perfectly in these paintings (the background I mean). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you handled the background on this one Kel, very cool girlfriend. Great colors and fun expression on the little guys face.
    I love to paint birds too, hard to get pictures of the ones outside :(

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails