https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Carolina Herrera's Runway, 5x7 Oringial Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

$100 & $10 S&H


My Challenge Group, as I mentioned yesterday, had the topic of "Fashion".  Now, although I know some people see me as a fashion fiend (NOT!) I am kind of laid back in that department.  Still, I like to know what's what.  I think I'd enjoy going to an actual runway show someday.   I'd love to see the notes the serious Fashion Police take in the first row.  Probably something like "Black and White" or "Sleeveless Blouse" or "Weird Straw Hats"... just so we'll know what will get filtered down to us peon who shop in 'regular' stores!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Contessa - you know this model doesn't eat donuts! (what a pity, huh?) Lovely piece but waiting for your retaliation.
    Do feel a bit sorry that I sprung the Donut War back onto you, but hey, my trick-n-treat candy is all gone!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails